Almost like new Robland XSD310 jointer/planer, 3hp, 220V - $1,000 [SOLD]
I inherited this 700lb all steel cabinet machine from my Dad, sadly he never used it. It was turned on to set it up only. Once I took it to my shop, I already had a stand alone jointer so I never used it for jointing, only the planer on a few projects and it is a beast! I did set it up to be coplaner which took 30-45 minutes and I needed another set of hands. In total I maybe logged 20 hours of machine usage. I did take off the wings and reattached them to move it to my garage, so it does need to be adjusted to get it coplaner for jointing. I haven’t used it in 8-10 years and when moving it up to my garage for ease of selling it I turned it on and it operated just fine on some planing test cuts, but during shutdown, there was a screeching sound as it stopped. I called Laguna and they thought it was a belt that needed tightening or replacement. The unit converts over from functions in less than a minute with convertible dust collection for both functions.

The machine has a built-in mobility/pull handle, an additional set of cutting knives and the original tool set to change the cutting knives. Here are the machine specs:

Planer mode
Width 12.1875”
Max Height: 9”
Max depth of cut .25”
Feed Speed: 19 feet/minute
Number of knives: 3
Motor: 3hp

Jointer mode
Width 12.1875”
Length: 55”
Max depth of cut .25”
RPM: 5500