Looking for Pricing Advice on A Rockwell 1172 Tenon Jig w/ Miter Guage
Question 
Hi All:

I am starting to "thin the herd" on some items I have acquired over the years and have not used.  One of them is a Rockwell 1172 Tenon Jig with Miter Guage.

A know these are sought after, but I am not able to get a good idea on what to price it at.  I will try to sell it on Woodnet, before going to Ebay.

Also, with regards to shipping something like this, I am guessing disassembled is safest.  Is that an issue from your viewpoint?

Anyway, your thoughts / opinions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks, 

-Brian

Here are a few pictures:

In swap and sell, I saw one of those go for around $200 really fast.  Not sure what they go for but they are well sought after.
$200 will sell it very quickly. $350 is an acceptable price, but might take a while to sell. It really is worth $350 to the right person, but they may be difficult to find.

Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace will greatly increase your audience.

I use mine very rarely, but wouldn't let it go for less than $500. I don't know that I'll ever use it regularly, but I love the way it looks and don't want to get rid of something so well made just in case I ever do need it!
Semper fi,
Brad

Thanks Stav and Brad ... I will make a final decision shortly and add it to the Swap and Sell section

-Brian