Saw Sets & Saw Vice
Hi All:

I am starting the process of "thinning out the herd" of some things I have acquired over the years and have not used.  

Saw Sets  (will fit into small priority mail flat rate box)

? Brand:  $15 + shipping

APEX:  $20 + shipping

[attachment=32435]

Stanley 42:  $30 + shipping

Cast Iron File Handles: —-Sold —-  $30 + Shipping for the 2  (will fit into small priority mail flat rate box)

Cast Iron Swiveling Saw Vice (similar in design to a Disston #1):  $45 + shipping (It is heavy (~11.5lbs + packaging mtls/box/...)  will likely fit into a large flat rate box, if partially disassembled)

-  photos in the next post -

Payment:  I will take PayPal (if you cover the fee's.  Or a check, but I will not ship until it clears) 
Shipping:  (will combine to save shipping)
        from: I am in San Diego CA (92127), so if someone wants to save on shipping, we can arrange a pick-up.
        I prefer USPS, but will use other carrier if you prefer
        DOMESTIC only (sorry)

Please let me know if you have questions 

Thanks for looking!

-Brian

PS:  if these prices are out of line, please let me know.
Saw Vice Pictures:

-Brian
If you file saws, those iron file holders are great, highly recommended as the square indent holes allow you to maintain the alignment of the file by feel in your hand, enabling muscle memory for accurate repetitive strokes. Its amazing how that works. You can buy mine at my estate sale!!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(01-19-2021, 02:28 PM)Admiral Wrote: If you file saws, those iron file holders are great, highly recommended as the square indent holes allow you to maintain the alignment of the file by feel in your hand, enabling muscle memory for accurate repetitive strokes.  Its amazing how that works.  You can buy mine at my estate sale!!!

Thanks Admiral!

Your advice must have worked ... File handles are now SOLD,  PENDING FUNDS

-Brian
(01-22-2021, 02:29 PM)BpB123 Wrote: Thanks Admiral!

Your advice must have worked ... File handles are now SOLD,  PENDING FUNDS

-Brian
Those buyers will be happy campers......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
File handles sold (Paid,shipped,received)

Please Let me know if the prices are out of line on the rest of the items

Thanks!

Brian 
(01-26-2021, 01:04 AM)BpB123 Wrote: File handles sold (Paid,shipped,received)

Please Let me know if the prices are out of line on the rest of the items

Thanks!

Brian 
Bump bump bump . . .