NEW PRICE Rockwell 1172 Tenon Jig with Miter Gauge $150 + shipping
Changing price to $150 + shipping.. found some recent sales on Ebay @ ~$170+shipping.

Hi All:

I am starting to "thin the herd" on some items I have acquired over the years and have not used. 

One of them is a Rockwell 1172 Tenon Jig with Miter Gauge.

A know these are sought after so it is up first on Woodnet, before going to Ebay.

The Woodnet Price is  $150 (was $225) + shipping.  (Local pickup is fine as well - San Diego CA (92127))

With regards to shipping something like this, I am guessing disassembled is safest/would lower the cost.  I will work with the buyer on their preference.  (Note: shipping weight will be ~45lbs for Jig+Crate)

Thanks for looking and PM me if you have questions or want other pictures.

-Brian

Here are a few pictures:

Is this not sold yet?  
Laugh

Wish it was something I could justify at the moment. Good luck.
Consider this a bump. I have a question, why the miter gauge also, were they trying to be a multipurpose jig?
ToolMiser: what I was once told is that the 1172 was to cut tenons on the table saw and by removing the tenon jig part, the jig could be utilized for shaper work. Have no idea if that was the idea behind the design, but it does make some sense to me.
Now that you explained it, it makes sense. I guess I learned something new today. Most I see don't have the miter gauge.
(01-23-2021, 08:45 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Now that you explained it, it makes sense.  I guess I learned something new today.  Most I see don't have the miter gauge.

Same here, the only tenon cutters with the miter gauge head that I have seen were in shops with shapers.

I have what I believe is the Delta 1170 tenon jig that does not have the miter gauge head. Do not use it very much, but when need it provides rock solid support. I like the heft of the jig and often times use a wooden face to keep the blade away from the jig. It always attracts attention from a fellow Woodworkers who have no idea what it is.  Also bought the arbor spacer collar to run two blades to cut the tenon. Never tried that, but one day I just might. 

Delta/Rockwell Delta made some interesting "stuff" Back-In-The-Day. Some think I am nuts, but I always wanted a Uni-plane. For those Not-In-The-Know 'bout the Uni-plane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH78xcIItiw
I've never seen an "arbor spacer collar" since college. Our instructor in woods classes insisted we use them. That was only 40 years ago.
BUMP plus 17 characters
Smile
Bump bump bump ....
(02-13-2021, 10:51 AM)BpB123 Wrote: Bump bump bump ....

One More Bump before going to an auction site near you
Smile

3/4/21: updated price to $150 after some additional sales on Ebay found.