Cyber Woodworking Depot - Great C S.
Just wanted to give a shout out to Cyber Woodworking Depot for what  I thought was great customer service.  

I bought a bandsaw blade  ( Lennox Diemaster II ) from them in August.  Since then I have been mostly working on projects that did not involve a lot of bandsaw use.  While I have turned the BS on and off a lot to do short cuts,  I doubt I have have the blade in contact with wood for more than a few hours.  I used it the other day and after a short cut, and during the several minutes it was coasting to a stop, I heard a bang.  Blade broke , and when  I looked at it,  it was at a weld.  I took a photo, and sent an email and told that I had not cut that much wood on it and it was still sharp, that it broke at the weld, and asked if they would reweld it for free.  (  I have tried brazing bandsaw blades countless times with no success) .   The email came right back saying, no,  that they would instead send me a new blade, at their expense.  I thought that was pretty good customer service, especially since I had bought it nearly 6 months ago and for all they knew,  I had used it pretty hard.   New blade has arrived and it is working fine.
That's good to know Barry, thanks. I have them bookmarked as a source for Lenox Diemaster and Trimaster blades. Their shipping is reasonable.
Kurt,   yes, their selection and pricing is quite good