Bathroom Vanity Restoration
Looks a lot cleaner!

Where was the shower leaking?
VH07V  
Looks Great!.............
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(01-29-2021, 03:14 AM)EightFingers Wrote: Looks a lot cleaner!

Where was the shower leaking?

The hot water line inside the back of the shower.  They found four other leaks under the house.
Eventually, we should replace all the drains, but no rush.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I think you’re starting to get the hang of this woodworking hobby.
(01-29-2021, 07:37 PM)Randy C Wrote: I think you’re starting to get the hang of this woodworking hobby.

We'll wait for the new vanity----if he makes one or buys it.
Uhoh
Uhoh
Laugh
Looks great!

How many days start to finish on the "repair"?
It took me a week to ten days, but there were several factors involved.  Others could have finished quicker I'm sure.

First, the moisture in the panels I intended to save, had to be clamped and allowed to dry fully.  

My cosmetic repairs took extra time as the putty works best when fully dry.

I wasn't in a rush, we were searching for a plumber / deciding on the single repair or ALL the water lines.

I also attempted to find matching molding, before I made the molding.

Finally, my physical challenges limit my shop time to shorter sessions than I used to be able to devote to interesting projects.  That gets frustrating, but it is what it is. 
Big Grin

All in all, worth the time, and enjoyed it.  Once it was done... It sat completed for another ten days or so waiting for the insurance (buyer's from the home purchase) to approve the replacement of the water lines. 
Rolleyes. They tried to deny, twice.  In the end, they approved. 
Smirk
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.