Shop made grinder stands
I'm kinda deciding how to build a grinder stand, I have a 10 inch jet grinder with cbn wheels and I need to make a stand, 
Can anyone here post pix of what they did?  
Just looking for ideas before I start.
thanks
I got one of these on sale a while back, I think I paid $30-$35 or so, it has been excellent.  Well made and works for me.  You could put a table on the top to set up jigs, etc.  I use it for a buffer.
https://www.harborfreight.com/bench-grin...68321.html
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I just got all the parts to build a tool stand for my air hose reel. I found a steel truck rim a piece of 4" pipe and 8" x 8" 1/4" steel plate. I like the round base as it is easy to tip on edge and roll it around.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I keep all my turning supplies in this cabinet that I made.  Grinder is bolted to the maple top and the base set back 2" so I can register my tools in the Wolverine jig.

"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Here's one I did...not my design, I don't remember where I found it but it was in a woodturning book or article.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Yep. Old 14" car wheel and a pipe.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020