Fingers Crossed
Well, you can unload it...but I kept mine (biscuit joiner). I still don't the Domino as replacing them...though I will admit the 4MM tenons come pretty close.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(01-26-2021, 06:16 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Like Abernat said...Hartville is a great place to deal with. If you haven't, you need to add them to your list of suppliers.  The owner/manager (?) there used to frequent this forum regularly. So if they say you have one on the way, rest assured it will arrive. One of the things on my bucket list is to visit their store.

Plan to spend a good 2-3 hours looking around if you're like me. I love stopping in that place to look around and spend money.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
(01-26-2021, 02:17 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: "So if they say you have one on the way, rest assured it will arrive."

I've purchased from Hartville Tool before, just hadn't heard of Hartville Hardware.

I'm sure it will be fine, I was just surprised to see a few in stock.  And of course, I had just finished some traditional M&T right before I saw it in stock. While I do like traditional M&T, I'm hoping to speed things up.

I've bought from them for many years. Last year I bought my Incra miter gauge from them and they still honor the WN15 discount code and free shipping. You can't ask for more.
Another good place to checkout is Keim lumber they have as many tools if not more then Hartville Hardware I go to both places to buy mine
It got here this afternoon and everything works well. I went through the instructions and ran some tests and it seems to work well. I'll probably run a few more tests and start using it for my current project. I think I need a metric ruler.

Before I read several places that people recommend a dust extractor rather than using a dust collector. The tool hose and reducer I have from Peachtree fits properly and the DC seems to keep it clear. I just open a second blast gate so it doesn't overload the DC. Since I'm only using it in my shop, I think it will work fine. I dont have any other Festool products, so I can't really justify one of their vacs.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Any shop vac will do, and if it's tool-triggered you might find it's a better alternative to leaving the DC. run. BTW, if you continue to use the DC, it's a good thing to leave another gate open....but not to prevent overloading it. Actually, when the air is restricted the DC is loafing along. It gets overloaded when too much air is allowed in. But by leaving another gate open with the Domino, you are allowing enough air to carry the chips/dust and if a cyclone it will separate better.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
"Any shop vac will do, and if it's tool-triggered you might find it's a better alternative to leaving the DC. run."

We'll see. This and the likely to be sold biscuit joiner are the only tools where I use the small tool hose exclusively. I use it with my sander, but I also have a downdraft table going to the DC when I do that.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
FYI - They also offer 15% discount for Woodnetters - just add WN15 in the comments box. Does not appear onj your order but does show up on the bill. And free shipping. They have always been basically next day out for anything I purchased from them.

(02-01-2021, 09:11 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: FYI - They also offer 15% discount for Woodnetters - just add WN15 in the  comments box. Does not appear onj your order but does show up on the bill. And free shipping. They have always been basically next day out for anything I purchased from them.

That won't work on Festool products, Festool's iron clad price controls prevent it. There's probably a few products as well where discounts are prohibited (no specific ones I'm aware of).
Don't know if they still do it, but Hartville used to offer a 15% discount to WoodNet members. Just add your WoodNet User Name into special instructions on your order and you'll get the discount when they bill you. For example: WoodNet discount: WoodNet User Name AHill.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill