Fingers Crossed
(01-27-2021, 02:06 PM)Mike 55 Wrote: I've bought from them for many years. Last year I bought my Incra miter gauge from them and they still honor the WN15 discount code and free shipping. You can't ask for more.

(02-01-2021, 09:11 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: FYI - They also offer 15% discount for Woodnetters - just add WN15 in the  comments box. Does not appear onj your order but does show up on the bill. And free shipping. They have always been basically next day out for anything I purchased from them.

(02-02-2021, 06:20 AM)fredhargis Wrote: That won't work on Festool products, Festool's iron clad price controls prevent it. There's probably a few products as well where discounts are prohibited (no specific ones I'm aware of).

Yes. No discounts on Festool that I ever remember.

(02-02-2021, 12:07 PM)AHill Wrote: Don't know if they still do it, but Hartville used to offer a 15% discount to WoodNet members.  Just add your WoodNet User Name into special instructions on your order and you'll get the discount when they bill you.  For example:  WoodNet discount:  WoodNet User Name AHill.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I'm grateful for this thread. I've needed a few things, Hartville has great pricing anyway. But...in the past i've never remembered the WN15 in the promo code line. Saved me $15 today--on top of the $10-$15 price difference on the two items i ordered. Excellent timing!!
earl