It's doing it again with cloud form

None of my personal login links worked, so I deleted them all.  Searched for woodnetforums.net and I can login in. Try to go to  an off topic post and it goes into that redirecting loop and a cannot load error. I thought this was all resolved.
Jim

Remember the bird has a right wing and a left wing and uses both to fly. 
  Re: It's doing it again with cloud form by stoppy (None of my personal ...)
Is it working better for you now, or are you still encountering the same issue?
Im getting the same error when trying to visit the Swap and Sell.
  Re: RE: It's doing it again with cloud form by sysadmin (Is it working better...)
(01-27-2021, 06:27 PM)sysadmin Wrote: Is it working better for you now, or are you still encountering the same issue?

Yes it is.  What caused the glitch?
Jim

Remember the bird has a right wing and a left wing and uses both to fly. 
My laptop is finally able to access all forums on Woodnet.  I'm still having issues on my mobile device.  Android operating system.  I've tried clearing cache & cookies, several times.  Still, I can only get into certain forums.  Can't get into the woodworking forum.  What can I try next?
  Re: RE: It's doing it again with cloud form by WxMan (My laptop is finally...)
(01-30-2021, 07:43 AM)WxMan Wrote: My laptop is finally able to access all forums on Woodnet.  I'm still having issues on my mobile device.  Android operating system.  I've tried clearing cache & cookies, several times.  Still, I can only get into certain forums.  Can't get into the woodworking forum.  What can I try next?

Please try going to this link for the Woodworking forum

If it does not work , try
this link for the Woodworking forum

Please report your results so we can get a handle on the underlying problem.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I just tried both of the links from my Android phone.

Can't get there.  Tells me the site can't be reached, along with

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

No issues from my laptop.
I also am getting a “server not found” error message, only for the Off Topic forum. I’m using an iPad. No issues with the laptop.
Thanks
It sounds like both android and iOS on iPad are not updating their DNS cache by actually going to a DNS.

Since it sounds like device problems rather than anything that sysadmin can fix, I would suggest asking in OffTopic using your laptops.

I have seen Fred answer lots of iOS questions. Not recalling at the moment who the 'droid expert is.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.