Offer-Baltic birch plywood cheap!
(01-29-2021, 02:37 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: I'm not sure about 4x8 BB plywood but the grain on the cabinet grade plywood runs the long way, not the short way as this does. Is BB different?

Short grain is usually bendable ply. Making a curved sales counter and want the grain going up as it should? Buy bendable ply.
Wink
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Stwood, I thought it might be wiggle wood, but wasn't sure. I have not heard of 8x4 as opposed to 4x8 so you learn something new every day. Thanks Mike.
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(01-28-2021, 05:49 PM)iclark Wrote: Hello and Welcome to Woodnet.

Vendors of products for woodworkers and woodworking hobbyists are welcome to participate here.

It appears that you have overlooked some of the rules for this forum. Specifically,

Your post here needs to include at least some sample pricing of specific products.

If you are offering discounts to members of Woodnet, please include that fact in your post.

Some indication of shipping prices or how they are determined would also add a positive value to your post. This information does not appear to be available on your website, either, unless one requests a quote.

Please update your post to be compliant.

Thanks! Post was updated.
(01-29-2021, 02:37 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: I'm not sure about 4x8 BB plywood but the grain on the cabinet grade plywood runs the long way, not the short way as this does. Is BB different?

The photo shows only an example of the type of plywood. We have both long grained veneer and cross grained veneer.

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-01-2021, 09:59 AM)Fanerabazar Wrote: Thanks! Post was updated.

Thank you.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.