Offer-Baltic birch plywood cheap!
Hello everyone! We offer Baltic birch plywood cheap!
FANERA BAZAR - direct deliveries from the plant without brokers

We have a wide variety of Baltic Birch Plywood Sheets
Starts from USD20 per sheet 4 foot by 8 foot VALUE SPECIAL PRICE SAVINGS ON SELECT CABINET GRADE PLYWOOD PANELS

FANERA BAZAR   - is a subsidiary of the East European manufacturer "Fanera Bazar". Our company has been selling plywood and lumber since 2001.  At the beginning of 2020, the company opened an office in USA, Florida.

We have accumulated great experience in supplies to the construction sites, furniture manufacturers, production lines as well as to the households.  Nowadays "FANERA BAZAR" is working successfully in a couple of European countries as well as in CIS (post-soviet states) and Russia. 
All our products conform to industry-specific standards. The widest product range represented by more than 300 types of plywood of different thicknesses and sizes is available.  If you need a reliable supplier of lumber or wood boards you can always make us a request.  We are confident that "FANERA BAZAR" will become your best and most reliable partner for years to come.

From our Family’s Heritage to your Family’s Home!

Some price examples:
06mm 1/4" Baltic Birch Plywood (48" x 96" sheet size) Grade CP/C 1220х2440 mm - 20$
15mm 5/8" Baltic Birch Plywood (48" x 96" sheet size) Grade C/C 1220х2440 mm - 32$
18mm 3/4" Baltic Birch Plywood (48" x 96" sheet size) Grade BB/C 1220х2440 mm  - 40$

Pricelist on website
https://plywood.market/plywood-price

For WOODNET users discount 5% 
Wink 

Pickup from the warehouse:
233-2 Tresca Road Jacksonville, Florida, 32225 
More info +1 904-930-0801 Albert

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello and Welcome to Woodnet.

Vendors of products for woodworkers and woodworking hobbyists are welcome to participate here.

It appears that you have overlooked some of the rules for this forum. Specifically,

Quote:
  • Clearly state what you're selling or looking for, and the price you have in mind.

• If you are advertising or associated with a business, that's fine, but you need to be up front about this fact.
  • Posts omitting either description or price will be deleted without notice.

Your post here needs to include at least some sample pricing of specific products.

If you are offering discounts to members of Woodnet, please include that fact in your post.

Some indication of shipping prices or how they are determined would also add a positive value to your post. This information does not appear to be available on your website, either, unless one requests a quote.

Please update your post to be compliant.
I think it's a spam post, should probably be deleted.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Sure would be nice if it were real. Looks like gorgeous stuff.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Their webpage has pricing for every grade...
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire
Know what, Bob? You win. CharlieD, 4/21/2008
I salute you. Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue! Hail MGoBlue!!!! CRR, 2/19/2008
(01-29-2021, 06:26 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I think it's a spam post, should probably be deleted.

That's what my work filter thinks

"Access Denied (content_filter_denied)"
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I'm not sure about 4x8 BB plywood but the grain on the cabinet grade plywood runs the long way, not the short way as this does. Is BB different?
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(01-29-2021, 02:37 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: I'm not sure about 4x8 BB plywood but the grain on the cabinet grade plywood runs the long way, not the short way as this does. Is BB different?

No. I'm not sure why the photos show cross grain plywood but I couldn't use it like that
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
https://plywood.market/plywood-price

Next time I’m in Jax, I might look in on this.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
That is 8x4, 4x8 would have long grain.
BB is good 2 sides, B/BB would have footballs on one side, BB/BB would have footballs on both sides.