Craftsman Bench Vise: Color?
I am planning on restoring a Craftsman Bench Vise and am planning on having it media blasted so I can repaint. Question: has anyone found a matching paint color (spray/rattle can)? I know there are special colors out there for, lets say, John Deere tractors, etc. I have not been able to find a "Craftsman Red".
Maybe:

https://www.myperfectcolor.com/paint/380...ftsman-red
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(01-28-2021, 12:31 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Maybe:

https://www.myperfectcolor.com/paint/380...ftsman-red

Gary: ok, that was too easy. Thanks much for that! Phil (using temp account because I cant get into my real account!)
(01-28-2021, 11:30 AM)Philip1231temp Wrote: I am planning on restoring a Craftsman Bench Vise and am planning on having it media blasted so I can repaint. Question: has anyone found a matching paint color (spray/rattle can)? I know there are special colors out there for, lets say, John Deere tractors, etc. I have not been able to find a "Craftsman Red".

GarageJournal has pretty much all that info listed there although you might have to search for it if you need it again
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I will check that: Thanks!

(01-28-2021, 11:18 PM)Bob10 Wrote: GarageJournal has pretty much all that info listed there although you might have to search for it if you need it again