Bailey #4 C
I have a plane that has been precision ground flat The sides have been ground square with the bottom so I will also make a good plane for a small shooting board It has been stripped and repainted and the blade has also been ground top and bottom so there is no or very little flattening to do. The cutting angle has been ground square and all it needs is to stone the micro bevel.

The knob and tote need some TLC  and it has a hang hole in the toe. But there is nothing to do and nothing to buy and the only thing that keeps it from being put to work is the final sharpening and I will do that for an extra
 $5.

Pictures say better,

Tom
Tom,

I think you left out your asking price.
Might be the wrong pictures, it looks like a #5.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(01-30-2021, 08:50 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Might be the wrong pictures, it looks like a #5.

Yes I did It again. It looks like is a #5 to me also.  i just picked it up and it feels like a five also. When I start to type an older title that I have used before pops up and I just click on it because I am not a very good at typing.
Or I can claim old age. Which one works the best for you? I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have age on my face, again. 

Yes I did It again. It looks like is a #5 to me also. I just picked it up and it feels like a five and lastly it has a 5 on it so,  so I guess it is a 5 and I blew it again. 

And yes,  indeed I did forget the price, which is $90 plus shipping which is $15 and also an extra $5 if you want it sharpened.

Tom
Sold pending.

Tom