Hardwood Crotches and Shorts
I have a large stash of dried hardwood crotch wood. I’m trying to downsize and get rid of my extra storage unit and I have just accumulated way too much wood over the years. Most of these have been drying for 5-10 years. I have cherry, walnut, oak and maple. Slabs range in thickness from 1”- 5” and I have widths up to 24”+. Price will be based on size and quality but start at around $10 per slab. In addition to the crotch wood I also have some premium hardwood short pieces and single boards of some exotics that were left over from projects. I have QSWO, ambrosia maple, figured birch, curly lyptus, curly Claro walnut to name a few. I’m located just north of Baltimore in Bel Air, MD. At this point I’m not going to ship anything. If nothing is selling I may reconsider shipping at a later date. 

I'm drooling like an angry moose. Good stuff! If you decide anything would be worth fitting in a large usps game board box or two, I'd consider a deal. I'm not looking for any species in particular, but you have some of the best stuff I've seen Dave. I admit it. I have a wood hoarding problem...Hard to resist
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(01-29-2021, 07:45 PM)alanealane Wrote: I'm drooling like an angry moose. Good stuff! If you decide anything would be worth fitting in a large usps game board box or two, I'd consider a deal. I'm not looking for any species in particular, but you have some of the best stuff I've seen Dave. I admit it. I have a wood hoarding problem...Hard to resist
Smile
Unfortunately I don’t think I have anything small enough to fit into a game board box. Maybe a few of the shorts but most of the crotches are well over 12” wide.
Somebody please buy this so I don't have to drive all the way across Maryland again.
&$$& I wish I was in that area. 1500 miles is just to far
Glad to see I am not the only one hoarding this stuff. You need a barn Dave
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(01-30-2021, 07:37 PM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: Glad to see I am not the only one hoarding this stuff. You need a barn Dave

Believe me I’m not selling my whole stash. I have some stuff I just can’t part with. Mostly stuff that I know can’t be replaced at any price that I want to use for myself someday. I’ve just accumulated way more than I can store and I’m honestly trying to slow down and spend less time in the shop. I’ve been working crazy hours for 15 years now and I’m ready to enjoy some of my other interests. It’s something that is hard to understand unless you have spent 80 hours a week in a shop for the last 15 years.
I keep checking this, hoping Dave says it's all gone. I got the you-already-have-too-much-wood look from my wife when I mentioned it to her. My response of "but not THAT wood" didn't get me anywhere.

Every picture of things that Dave has built that I've seen uses the most spectacular woods, so I can only imagine the quality of what he's selling.

Tyler
(01-29-2021, 05:32 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I have a large stash of dried hardwood crotch wood. I’m trying to downsize and get rid of my extra storage unit and I have just accumulated way too much wood over the years. Most of these have been drying for 5-10 years. I have cherry, walnut, oak and maple. Slabs range in thickness from 1”- 5” and I have widths up to 24”+. Price will be based on size and quality but start at around $10 per slab. In addition to the crotch wood I also have some premium hardwood short pieces and single boards of some exotics that were left over from projects. I have QSWO, ambrosia maple, figured birch, curly lyptus, curly Claro walnut to name a few. I’m located just north of Baltimore in Bel Air, MD. At this point I’m not going to ship anything. If nothing is selling I may reconsider shipping at a later date. 

That is one beautiful piece of furniture.
BontzSawWorks.net
(01-29-2021, 05:32 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I have a large stash of dried hardwood crotch wood. I’m trying to downsize and get rid of my extra storage https://sheetmaterialswholesale.co.uk/sh...d-class-2/ unit and I have just accumulated way too much wood over the years. Most of these have been drying for 5-10 years. I have cherry, walnut, oak and maple. Slabs range in thickness from 1”- 5” and I have widths up to 24”+. Price will be based on size and quality but start at around $10 per slab. In addition to the crotch wood I also have some premium hardwood short pieces and single boards of some exotics that were left over from projects. I have QSWO, ambrosia maple, figured birch, curly lyptus, curly Claro walnut to name a few. I’m located just north of Baltimore in Bel Air, MD. At this point I’m not going to ship anything. If nothing is selling I may reconsider shipping at a later date. 

I like this in a cherry color