How many here use bench cookies?
I've never seen the need for them. Imho, more of a gimic that Rockler pushes to the limit.

Ed
Too many scraps around - as is, or add brads for minimal contact points, drawer liner pieces or even sandpaper for non-skid bases. It's amazing how many "aids" are out there to take money out of your pocket. Even if I am in a hurry, my scraps are handier than running to a store or waiting for an online delivery. Assume a lot of newbies get tempted.

Information 
Either make your own as measure one did, or forget about the video. Don't waste your money.  I got some from a fellow who has made a lot using discarded hockey pucks. I rarely use them.....somehow they seemed to get in the way whenever I tried to use them.

Simon
Like others, I jumped on the bench cookie bandwagon when they came out. Even in plain site, I forget all about them. I don't think I've used them 5 times in the over 10 years I've owned them.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Me too, had to have two sets.  Maybe used they 4 or 5 times.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Have a 4 pack I never use, but I do have a Rockler product I use often that serves the same purpose, just holds much stronger.

[Image: full]

They’re vacuum pods I added after building a veneer vacuum system. Bolts onto the t-track of my router extension. I also have 4 pods that has vacuum on both sides for use on my workbench. Nothing moves with these things.

Source of the vacuum pressure:

[Image: full]
John
LIL...Bench cookies were of interest to me back when they first came out.  I was going to buy a number of them, but then something else came up and I forgot all about them.  Haven't thought about that product in years until it came up here.

Bench cookies were a rare thing for me...a relatively low-cost shop thing that caught my interest, but I chose not to buy it.  Unlike many fishing lures....  
Rolleyes
I use scraps with 8p nails sticking out of them because I am too lazy to cut triangles.