Swiss Made Carving tools
Swiss Made Carving Tools and Chisels

Over the years I manage to have doubles or triples of some of these. Last year I ordered 2 carving tools and it took months to get them in. All of these will have to be sharpened. Prices are plus shipping so the more you order the cost of shipping per tool goes down. A personal check, Money Order or PayPal (friends and family) is OK. The prices are 20% below Woodcraft current prices. PM me if interested, include your address and method of payment. Thanks

From left to right

1. Swiss made Burnisher $30.00 (more than 20% off)
2. 1/5 $33.00
3 & 4. 1/8 $33.00 each
5. 1S/8 $31.00
6 & 7. 5/20 $40.00 each

Attached Files Image(s)

Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(02-01-2021, 03:46 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: Swiss Made Carving Tools and Chisels

Over the years I manage to have doubles or triples of some of these. Last year I ordered 2 carving tools and it took months to get them in. All of these will have to be sharpened. Prices are plus shipping so the more you order the cost of shipping per tool goes down. A personal check, Money Order or PayPal (friends and family) is OK. The prices are 20% below Woodcraft current prices. PM me if interested, include your address and method of payment. Thanks

From left to right

1. Swiss made Burnisher $30.00 (more than 20% off)
2. 1/5 $33.00
3 & 4. 1/8 $33.00 each
5. 1S/8 $31.00
6 & 7. 5/20 $40.00 each

I'll take a 5/20.
Both 6 & 7 are gone
Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!