Back into turing
First post.  Been doing woodworking of some sort as long as I can remember.  Have my own little shop in Texas.  As the title says, getting back into turning, with a new Powermatic 2014 on the way.  I started many years ago on a 50's Craftsman King Sealey.  It did OK for awhile.  It's worn out now and too small for what I'd like to do.  Life took me away from it for awhile.  Then I got back into it by making crosses to give away, then last year I started doing cutting boards.  I'm going to incorporate the cutting boards and turning part by making round boards and of course other things.  As with all the other stuff, I'll never sell enough to pay back what this will cost.  I'm not a selling kind of person.  I've always said I'm going to have a Powermatic lathe one day.  Now it's like a new baby on the way and hopefully it will be a week or two and not 9 months to get here.  My next dream will probbaly be a nice bandsaw.  

I used to hang out on woodturnersonline but I see that's gone away.

Howdy.....
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your work.
Hi and welcome aboard.  I also look forward to seeing what you make!