Top-Notch Plywood Blade?
I use the Forrest Duraline Hi-A/T.  Zero tear out the bottom side of ply.  Highly recommend although a bit pricier than the Freud
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
U had a 96 tooth Freud Ultimate cutoff blade on the mother saw that I no longer have. It produced finish cuts - glassy smooth. Double-sided, expensive veneered plywood is a different beast though. The Forrest Duraline has cropped up in my research but, as always, the question is how much of that $$$ price is performance and how much is name - and is the performance better than the Freud, or Amana even.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I needed to cut some melamine and experimented a bit. I made two passes, the first being a scoring cut maybe 1/16" deep then a second thru cut. Some higher end table saws have a second smaller scoring blade. I was afraid of getting a "step" where the two passes were not aligned well but making two passes worked out well. I was working against the fence. I could not envision making two passes with a miter gauge for example.
Pricey but worth every penny on plywood:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9F4HLG/ref...UTF8&psc=1
Semper fi,
Brad

The critical thing in a plywood, etc blade is that it is an "High Alternate Top Bevel (HiATB)Tooth Design"

I've used a couple and there's nothing like them for plywood.  

Be careful when changing -- those "Hi" points are wicked sharp!!!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
I like a HiATB blade as well. But a good blade is only part of the equation for getting splinter free plywood cuts top and bottom. A proper and level zero clearance insert and steady feed rate are just as important.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
(02-07-2021, 06:43 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Pricey but worth every penny on plywood:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L9F4HLG/ref...UTF8&psc=1

It would probably cost too much to cut it to fit into a 10" table saw. 
Raised

Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
See ya later,
Bill
Yeah, I noticed that it linked to the 12" blade, too.

Get the 10" one!

Wink
Semper fi,
Brad

Agree with what Smp_Fi_Mac posted about the Forest plyw'd.

I 've been running the Forrest Woodworker II ply-Veneer, 10", 70 teeth for about two years now. Even on the lowest grade plyw'd, the cuts are outstanding. 

The only downside besides the price is that the blade is extremely sharp and it is very easy to cut yourself when installing or removing it from the arbor. Found this out the hard way and now wear gloves when installing or removing.
Yup, I knicked myself TWICE the first time I installed it. I'm glad I picked up a second saw for super cheap (not much more then the cost of the blade!) to be a dedicated cross cut saw!
Semper fi,
Brad