Catapult!
Nice. My younger daughters (6 and 8) built the much simpler catapult that was in a Lee Valley newsletter over the summer. It used a wooden kitchen spoon for the arm, and I still don't have that back yet. They were super proud too.  

Instead of cherry tomatoes fling marshmallows at each other to eat. Just sayin...

Great job, but I am definitely calling you out for having a way too well organized and clean shop...
I guess my solar system project just got pushed back to the bottom of the list...again...
That is AWESOME! Both the final product and that he built it himself using big tools. It's looks like a great time spent together, and the craftmanship is outstanding. 

Maybe he'll be able to make a couple more and sell them to his friends!!!
Johnny,

Great project and good job with the pics, as always; good luck at the fair! You are to be congratulated for all your dad and son projects - memories forever I'm certain.

Doug
WELL DONE Dad, I would have loved to have spent time with my dad in the shop. He will remember this for years to come.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"