Jessem Master R Lift stop working
Right in the middle of cutting my 18 tenons, I noticed the raising and  lowering mechanism on my model #02201 Maste R Lift stopped working.  I have the table upsi8dewn  read to work on it but thought
 I would ask if anyone else has ever had this particular problem  If so, what did you find wrong and hoe did you fix it?  Thanks for any help.
Assuming the Jessem uses a similar lift mechanism to the PRL, when I had issues with mine not raising or lowering, it was because the carriage nut was jammed with sawdust that wouldn't let it engage the lifting threads. Disassembly, cleaning, and reassembly solved that issue.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
(02-05-2021, 08:23 PM)weelis Wrote: Right in the middle of cutting my 18 tenons, I noticed the raising and  lowering mechanism on my model #02201 Maste R Lift stopped working.  I have the table upsi8dewn  read to work on it but thought
 I would ask if anyone else has ever had this particular problem  If so, what did you find wrong and hoe did you fix it?  Thanks for any help.

Does that model not use the 'timing belt'?
I got the Master Lift, Master Frnce, Master Guide off of Craigslist and have no idea of model umbers.  Mine does have the drive belt.  After a couple of years it suddenly got stif.  A thourough "going over" with the air compressor cleared up my issue and that was more than ten years ago.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Mine has done that before too.  Just needs a good cleaning.  It works like new after a bit of maintenance.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV