activate account
(02-14-2021, 12:12 PM)jgt1942nc Wrote: I just noticed that my account is not activated. I cannot find the how-to, Please help me activate the account.

done
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks again very much
Sorry to crash this thread but my account is not activated either. I am not a very active participant now but hope to be!
Thanks.
(02-17-2021, 08:37 PM)JayGDub1 Wrote: Sorry to crash this thread but my account is not activated either. I am not a very active participant now but hope to be!
Thanks.

Who did you used to be?

It might be preferable to fix your password problem for your previous account rather than mark this one as activated.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

(02-18-2021, 01:23 AM)iclark Wrote: Who did you used to be?

It might be preferable to fix your password problem for your previous account rather than mark this one as activated.

It has been awhile but I think I had originally signed in as Gregwease. I gave up trying to fix that account problem and opened a new one. I'll follow your guidance to get an activated account.
(02-19-2021, 11:11 AM)JayGDub1 Wrote: It has been awhile but I think I had originally signed in as Gregwease. I gave up trying to fix that account problem and opened a new one. I'll follow your guidance to get an activated account.

This account is now activated.

The "Greg Wease" Username (gregwease login) account was last active 06-13-2020, 06:58 PM.

Send me a PM if you want me to reset the password for that account.
Let me know in the PM if you still have access to the email address that you used for that account.
If you do not remember what email you used, tell me that in the PM and I can tell you.

What benefits do members get when they activate their accounts?

gfr92y
(05-21-2021, 06:24 PM)gfr92y Wrote: What benefits do members get when they activate their accounts?

gfr92y

Lets see......
Free raffle ticket? Nope.

Nothing that I know of.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020