Higher TS Fence
Actually made several raised panels using the angled dado blade setup...but used my RAS for it as I did not own a TS at the time. Much easier to see and adjust the alignment with the RAS.The dado grooves as described above are a bit of a pain, and there is cross grain tearout as well...Using a horizontal router table has made it easier/better for me, but I haven't make that many panels in a while...
Make a provision to bolt a tall piece of ply to the side of your fence.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-13-2021, 07:48 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Make a provision to bolt a tall piece of ply to the side of your fence.

One of the nice things about having a T slot(s) in a TS fence, easy to securely fasten aux fences and jigs.
(02-14-2021, 04:37 AM)kurt18947 Wrote: One of the nice things about having a T slot(s) in a TS fence, easy to securely fasten aux fences and jigs.

Yes
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

This job with a hand plane is straightforward. No need for work arounds, jigs or exotic clamping solutions. Just plane the bevel, that's all there is to it. Sometimes hand tools are the quickest, most efficient way to get the job done and they produce excellent results.
Nice job, Jim.
Many years ago there was an ugly jig thread here. I got high marks for a table saw fence jig I put together for cutting similar bevels on a table top. It went into the woodstove after serving it's purpose admirably.