festool miter saw stand Suggestion needed
I have Festool 561287 Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw now i need stand for this saw need recommendations from you guys?
I really like the Kapex stand, although I am glad I got mine as part of the package deal, because it is ridiculously expensive. I have frequently mounted mine to the Dewalt saw horse miter stand via a board fastened to the brackets. Works well, very stable, and the extension supports are tall enough to support the Kapex wings at level.

Edit: I immediately regret having responded to this, as it feels very bot/sketchy. Particularly having read other recent posts on Festool with similar patterns in terms of user name conventions and grammatical patterns. Methinks I am in for a bunch of spam to my burner email in the near future. Hope I am wrong.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
If it doesn't need to be portable, you can do what I did for my miter saw.
I bought the rails and stop for the fastcap system, make my own wooden "bench" to support it.
I put a dust collection hood behind it, but the kapex might not need that (I don't know?)

https://www.fastcap.com/products/best-fence-pro
Spammer more than likely. And a non English one
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020