Tool Chest
Looks really nice. I really like the idea of mounting your squares on the lid. I'll have to look and see if I can do that on mine.

Matt
Outstanding! Wonderful! Beautiful!

Well done. I especially like the box for the drills and bits.

Thank you so much for posting!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Love it! I like the combination of painted and natural woods. Very well thought-out.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Thank you so much!
Lovely - definitely in the family heirloom category IMO! Music was a nice touch.
Yes

Doug
Very nicely done - really like the hinged till.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
It's beautiful and well thought out.  I like the light and strong spruce for most of the case, with more durable beech for the skirts.  The way you get extra access to the drilling tools is also very nice, as is the idea of putting more of your commonly used tools in the top.

Well done!
Nicely done!
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thank you for appreciating my work.
Grazie
Giuliano