Delta Cursor 400063750002
Hey Guys,

I haven't posted in a while but I'm still here at Tools Plus. Going through my desk, I came across 3 original Delta Cursors for a Delta Table Saw, made in the USA! Being in business so long allows us to find all kinds of cool stuff! Just looking for the cost of shipping plus $10 each for labor and packaging!

Attached Files Image(s)

Jeanne
Buy discount tools online at www.tools-plus.com
Check out our Facebook page
PM sent for the above
(02-18-2021, 12:52 PM)Jeanne Perry Wrote: Hey Guys,

I haven't posted in a while but I'm still here at Tools Plus. Going through my desk, I came across 3 original Delta Cursors for a Delta Table Saw, made in the USA! Being in business so long allows us to find all kinds of cool stuff! Just looking for the cost of shipping plus $10 each for labor and packaging!

Hi Jeanne,

I'm definitely interested in one if still available!  I had one 3-D printed last year, but it is not clear and I'd love to get one of yours.

Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thx!
(02-18-2021, 12:52 PM)Jeanne Perry Wrote: Hey Guys,

I'll take one if you have any left. PM sent
Looks like I’m too late but I’d buy one if any more become available. If