Cleaning Cabinets
I use Mr Clean. And a sponge followed by a small cotton towel to wipe dry.
I use a vinegar mix with warm water
Works well dries clean
(04-25-2021, 07:47 PM)Santa01 Wrote: I did not bother when the whole apartment was dirty, especially the cabinets, I trusted the professionals

Bam !!!   Spammer !
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Krud Kutter. I love this stuff cleans saw blades like a dream!
(04-28-2021, 02:15 PM)Martinka Wrote: It's not easy to clean the cabinets. A napkin with a drop of detergent does not help..

SPAMMER !!!
(04-30-2021, 05:18 AM)LeahTerry Wrote: The Internet says you can take it and wipe it with a damp microfiber cloth soaked in soap. But it does not work, even if you have previously rub with alcohol. It's not my closet, and it's not my apartment that I live in right now. I have to move out soon and need to clean up after myself, and the life hacks from the Internet on cleaning do not work. My hope was the cleaning service DELETED which successfully solved my question. I thought that such services take a lot of money for this and just wipe the dust and do not do the work normally. It turned out to be the opposite; every shelf in the closet shone, and housing in principle, too.

BAM, SPAMMER