? kohler faucet supply lines *UDATED*
I need to replace the rubber washers where the faucet hoses connect to the supply lines. The hoses don’t look to be replaceable. I was wondering if I can  pull the rubber washers out and replace them. The faucet model is r10651-so-vs-aa.
VH07V  
(02-23-2021, 05:17 PM)EightFingers Wrote: I need to replace the rubber washers where the faucet hoses connect to the supply lines. The hoses don’t look to be replaceable. I was wondering if I can  pull the rubber washers out and replace them. The faucet model is r10651-so-vs-aa.

Call Kohler as they will be able to tell you. Or advise a work around .  Roly
(02-24-2021, 05:14 PM)Roly Wrote: Call Kohler as they will be able to tell you. Or advise a work around .  Roly
 Yes call Kohler they will send you the parts you need
I called Kohler and they said the washers are not a service item.
Faucet is within the warranty time, but I’m not the original owner and told them that.
They are sending me a new faucet anyway.

It’s kind of sad the failure of a simple rubber washer would completely render a $300 faucet useless.

Kudos to Kohler for such great customer service!
VH07V  
(02-25-2021, 04:10 PM)EightFingers Wrote: I called Kohler and they said the washers are not a service item.
Faucet is within the warranty time, but I’m not the original owner and told them that.
They are sending me a new faucet anyway.

It’s kind of sad the failure of a simple rubber washer would completely render a $300 faucet useless.

Kudos to Kohler for such great customer service!

Good Deal .  Could you post a picture of the inside of the connection where the washer is ?     Before connecting the new one inspect the mating surface where you removed the connection for any damage that caused the leak.  Roly
Before I install the new one I will install new shutoffs.
VH07V