Irish Parlor Clock plan errors WJ Dec 88
Greetings,
Part way through construction and I find what appear to be errors in dimensions.
Has anyone built the clock and found and resolved errors ?
This is Woodworkers Journal plan WJ 130 purchased from Rockwell.
Thanks, Jim.
(02-24-2021, 07:30 PM)Jim1934 Wrote: Greetings,
Part way through construction and I find what appear to be errors in dimensions.
Thanks, Jim.

Have you tried Woodworkers Journal? If they still exist you are not the first.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
(02-24-2021, 07:30 PM)Jim1934 Wrote: Greetings,
Thanks, Jim.

I don't have your answer but I do have a question about why you have to use "*****" instead of spelling out clock. Did I miss a protocol lesson?

Good luck with your clock. I think it would be a good challenge project for me someday.

Birdseye Bill
(02-25-2021, 06:18 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: I don't have your answer but I do have a question about why you have to use "*****" instead of spelling out clock. Did I miss a protocol lesson?

Good luck with your clock. I think it would be a good challenge project for me someday.

Birdseye Bill
 Hi Bill- cannot answer. I have no idea how that happened. Wasn't intentional. Jim
(02-25-2021, 06:18 PM)Birdseye Bill Wrote: I don't have your answer but I do have a question about why you have to use "*****" instead of spelling out clock. Did I miss a protocol lesson?

Birdseye Bill

Perhaps he accidentally omitted the "L"
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
(02-26-2021, 09:38 PM)MstrCarpenter Wrote: Perhaps he accidentally omitted the "L"

Good guess. He did.

The spelling fix works for some articles but not for others.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.