Microjig Matchfit
I made my table saw crosscut sled with the dovetail grooves and have a couple of the clamps.  They work great!
I will be making additional jigs with these.  I will be making a table for my drill press and will include the dovetail slots and likely buy another pair.
I think they work well.  They are a bit expensive for what they are but I'd pay for another set.
I never paid any attention to this stuff before today.  Now I think I need it!
Steve
I made up a 60 inch 'rip sled' from baltic birch for use with my dovetail clamps.  It's been very handy for getting a first square edge on longish rough, quarter-sawn white oak (6/4 and 5/4) for a craftsman library table. 

Jig is shown with a piece of scrap white oak.  Only problem doing this was when the kerf would close up behind the blade!  When that happened I'd immediately shut off the table saw and place a wedge in the kerf behind the blade.  Lots of tension in rough sawn oak!  (These planks were too heavy for me to work with on my little band saw table.) 

Anyhow, these clamps work great on the jig. Note that this jig can be rotated to clamp to the fence if an 8 inch tall fence is ever needed.

George
I picked up there new clamp pads, they tilt. These work quite well.  I did order two pack with the router bit from Wood Craft. I plan on making a crosscut sled and use them with it.  I do like the Jointer sled that was posted by jazzgtrist. I like the fact it can be used as a tall fence. Thanks, for the idea. Dan
Y'all have convinced me. I just ordered mine. I got the pro set off Amazon.  That, along with the Dowelmax Classic coming next, will make some fun times over the next little while.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
I built this sled probably 35 years ago and I have changed clamps a coupe of time. The really nice thing about this sled when the boards have been rough cut and allowed to move around and get the stress out of then it can be put back on the sled and with a planning cut made straight. If the board is bowed and 5 foot long it is hard to straighten on a jointer.  If the saw blade is about 1/64 from the sled don't unclamp jus flip the assembly over and use a router with a ball bearing flush cut bit and take all the saw marks it will be just like it was run on the jointer.

Like George showed I think these clamps are the answer to the tee track and trying to move the clamps about when they want to stick. They also remove a lot of problems of toe clamping.

Just ordered 4.

Tom
Is the Woodcraft deal advertised?  Don’t see it on the website.
(03-12-2021, 11:49 PM)Bozz Wrote: Is the Woodcraft deal advertised?  Don’t see it on the website.

The Woodcraft deal was last month. I did purchased it and got the Router Bit. If you need the Bit, Rockler has the best price on it. Dan
I was not familiar with it, so I googled it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuPrP2sP43g

It is interesting, but since I recently made three MFT top clones I won't be getting these.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.