Electric chainsaw ?
i've got a few of the black & decker 40volt stuff, and i really like everything i've got  --  chainsawer included.  
Yes
I have Greenworks 40 volt stuff. Same as Kobalt I believe.
While the chains are not the highest quality they are cheap to replace. I've cut and bucked hundreds of trees. Some way bigger than it's weight class.

I am a fan
"During times of universal deceit, Telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

-- George Orwell
I got the Remmington pole saw set a number of years ago on Craigslist for $40. Its just an electric saw attached to a pole. It works great if you keep it sharp and remember it is not a gas saw so you have to take it a little easier.  I have cut things far greater than its capacity when I couldn't get one of my gas saws to work.
I've got an EGO cordless with an 18" bar, and it works great for yard work. Shares batteries with my mower, weed whacker & blower so I didn't need to buy a new one of those. Quiet, strong enough for 12-14" dia ash & pine, and only needs bar oil & grease.

It does seem to use quite a bit of juice--I'm guessing it'd dry out a 5.0Ah battery in about an hour of heavy yard use--so if I needed to cut a number of trees I'd have to spread the work out to allow for recharges.