PM2000 fence replacement
I have a PM2000 from around 2005. The UHMW sides on the original Accu-Fence have warped over time.

It appears WMH no longer sells the replacement side plates. I'm considering replacing the entire fence head, but that part number is also discontinued. In stead, Powermatic now sells a fence for the PM2000B saw model.

Anyone know if the PM2000B fence will drop onto the PM2000? Are the rails the same?
Shame on the men who can court exemption from present trouble and expense at the price of their own posterity's liberty! - Samuel Adams
If it is a Bessy style fence, you should be able to replace those side panels with new shop built ones if you are up to it.  I watched a video on it once and it was just a couple of screws and some mdf with formica on it. You could use whatever material you want.
found it 

https://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodw...-refacing/