Arlin
Anyone know how Arlin is doing?Sure miss him around here.The main thing is that he is well.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(02-26-2021, 11:47 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: Anyone know how Arlin is doing?Sure miss him around here.The main thing is that he is well.

Mel

He had said that he would try to stop in about once a week, but his last visit was Feb 6.

+1 on missin' him and hoping that he is doing well.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(02-27-2021, 03:00 AM)iclark Wrote: He had said that he would try to stop in about once a week, but his last visit was Feb 6.

+1 on missin' him and hoping that he is doing well.

Yeah, I also hope he's doing well.
Thanks guys feels nice to be missed.  Kind of a bummer it as a brain bleeder from the operation several years ago and them taking out the bone fragment from one of the dead guys.

Seems I will always have them in my head. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-20-2021, 01:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks guys feels nice to be missed.  Kind of a bummer it as a brain bleeder from the operation several years ago and them taking out the bone fragment from one of the dead guys.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Good to "see" you back. You have definitely been missed.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Glad to see you buddy!
Happy to see you here again. I have always enjoyed your posts
Good to see you back Arlin!
(03-20-2021, 01:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks guys feels nice to be missed.  Kind of a bummer it as a brain bleeder from the operation several years ago and them taking out the bone fragment from one of the dead guys.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Hey Arlin, are you still looking for turning wood/tools for your veteran buddies?  I have a couple boxes.
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor.
Can always use tools and sandpaper.  Biggest thing now is for skews, bowl and spindle gouges and scrappers.  Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.