Blum hinges
I am wanting to use some 120 degree self close blum hinges on a hutch I made. The doors are only 11" x 13". I am wondering about adding Blumotion to them. Would they work for such a small light door? Do you only add these to one or both hinges? I also have a 53"x13" door. Would that door be more appropriate for the soft close? 

I also noticed HardwareSource seems to cary the 120 degree but everyone else seems to have 110 degee opening. Is there a reason to do the 110 vs the 120? It is not like they are going to hit the pull on the next cabinet.
I have a couple small doors like you are talking about with the blumotion. I used 1 soft close blumotion on those doors. Larger, heavier doors I used 1 on each hinge. I don't think it makes any difference but I used the "clip top"  170 deg. hinges. On the smaller doors I had to leave about 1/32" more clearance to the frame work on inset hinges. On over lay hinges you would not notice the movement. The blumotion pushed the over just enough to just touch the frame work as the door closed. Once the door was fully closed I noticed the hinge would relax and the door would pull away from the frame work. I did not see that on the larger doors, probbly  just the weight of the door. I really like the blumotion as the door does not slam shut. The blumotion has to be removed to adjust the hinge but that is real simple.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Just to get an idea of how much clearance is needed, what was your target that you needed to add 1/32" to?
(02-27-2021, 11:32 AM)CEPenworks Wrote: I am wanting to use some 120 degree self close blum hinges on a hutch I made. The doors are only 11" x 13". I am wondering about adding Blumotion to them. Would they work for such a small light door? Do you only add these to one or both hinges? I also have a 53"x13" door. Would that door be more appropriate for the soft close? 

I also noticed HardwareSource seems to cary the 120 degree but everyone else seems to have 110 degee opening. Is there a reason to do the 110 vs the 120? It is not like they are going to hit the pull on the next cabinet.

If you can use the 110 degree ones ,look at the Blum blumotion compact hinge   LINK  they have a switch that you can turn the motion on or off so just leave one on for the small doors.  I just used all the same type on all the doors but on long doors like your 53"  I would probably use four but only turn two of the on.   Very satisfied with them on all the kitchen cabinets.  Roly