Old Stuff: ALL SOLD
The never ending shop clean out continues. All plus shipping, PayPal preferred.

SOLD: Stanley Everlasting Chisel Lot:

All have some light surface rust and some light pitting. Smaller sizes have clearly been used and sharpened many, many times. The largest of the bunch has a serious vertical crack in the handle: be interesting to see how someone rehabs this sort of handle? The smallest says IMPERFECT and shows a faint sweetheart logo.
$45 SOLD

Yankee North Bros. Spiral Ratchet Screwdriver Model 30 A; Almost looks unused, but has light surface rust on chuck, some light scratches from banging around all these years. In original box which is in fair condition.
$20

SOLD: Stanley No. 36 1/2L folding ruler: Moderate corrosion, chip on wood edge on reverse side. Seems to operate just fine.
$15

SOLD: Brown and Sharpe Protractor Head: This has the black wrinkled finish. Some minor surface rust. Seems to work smoothly.
$20

I have sent you a PM...
Chisels and screwdriver are gone. Ruler and protractor still available.
Happy to entertain offers on remaining items.
Make me an offer: don't be shy.
Last/final/best offer: the Stanley ruler and the Brown & Sharpe protractor head: $20 plus shipping. Thanks!
(03-10-2021, 04:39 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: Last/final/best offer: the Stanley ruler and the Brown & Sharpe protractor head: $20 plus shipping. Thanks!

If you can get them in a Small Priority mail box I will take it for $20 plus shipping.

Tom
Tom: PM sent. Phil

(03-13-2021, 05:56 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: If you can get them in a Small Priority mail box I will take it for $20 plus shipping.

Tom