Everything on Backorder!
And toilet seats, saw blades, shirts, pants what's not on backorder geesh. Went over to JC Penny today, the whole store was closed with a for lease sign up. Went to the 2nd and 80% of the stuff is out of stock.
(04-16-2021, 06:36 PM)coolidge Wrote: Well from bad news to good news...10 days ago Woodcraft pushed the ship date for the planer out to mid June, annoying. Then moments ago they notified me the planer has shipped. lol Oh wait, did someone tell them I threatened to find a used planer and cancel the order?

Glad it's on the way.
(04-17-2021, 06:07 PM)WxMan Wrote: Glad it's on the way.

It's going to arrive about the same time as the SawStop ICS. I'm scrambling the past 2 weekends moving everything out of my 3 car garage for a major cleaning and painting.
Update:

Woodriver 5-1/2 plane: now delayed till July 
Angry

Jet 6 x 48 x 12 sanding station: got shipping notification today.
Yes  Ordered 31 Dec 2020.
(05-27-2021, 10:43 PM)TRW Wrote: Update:

Woodriver 5-1/2 plane: now delayed till July 
Angry

Jet 6 x 48 x 12 sanding station: got shipping notification today.
Yes  Ordered 31 Dec 2020.

HA!  I got you beat.  I ordered a Dewalt Router December 26th from ACME tool.  It was part of buy the batteries get a tool of your choice free.  I am still waiting with no shipping date.  The Kicker and I hope people see this and give it some thought before ordering from ACME is they have had them in stock for sale in the time since yet don't fulfill orders placed and paid for already.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

"HA! I got you beat. I ordered a Dewalt Router December 26th from ACME tool. It was part of buy the batteries get a tool of your choice free. I am still waiting with no shipping date. The Kicker and I hope people see this and give it some thought before ordering from ACME is they have had them in stock for sale in the time since yet don't fulfill orders placed and paid for already."

I'm in the same boat.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
(05-28-2021, 12:16 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: "HA!  I got you beat.  I ordered a Dewalt Router December 26th from ACME tool.  It was part of buy the batteries get a tool of your choice free.  I am still waiting with no shipping date.  The Kicker and I hope people see this and give it some thought before ordering from ACME is they have had them in stock for sale in the time since yet don't fulfill orders placed and paid for already."

I'm in the same boat.

Never had a problem with them before.  I know for sure once this is done I won't have one with them again
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

"I know for sure once this is done I won't have one with them again"

I keep debating about the battery set. I haven't opened it, as I originally intended to resell it and keep the router. But all of my 20V batteries are six years old now and that set is the equivalent to replace my set if they start going bad.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
I searched for full-size carving chisels. Anything that's a common size was back-ordered. The vintage tool shops that I visit online usually have them by the truckload were out of stock too. I'm thinking in another year once everyone who took up woodworking over this past year becomes bored. They'll be a flood in the used tool market.
(05-28-2021, 12:16 PM)lincmercguy Wrote: "HA!  I got you beat.  I ordered a Dewalt Router December 26th from ACME tool.  It was part of buy the batteries get a tool of your choice free.  I am still waiting with no shipping date.  The Kicker and I hope people see this and give it some thought before ordering from ACME is they have had them in stock for sale in the time since yet don't fulfill orders placed and paid for already."

I'm in the same boat.

Hey did you get the just shipped email?  I got mine yesterday.  They sent an email asking about my online purchase experience to which I replied "This is the last time I buying anything from your store"  Item available for purchase in January 2021 "In Stock"

ACME Tools sucks!   
Order placed December 26 2020 

Order Promised January 2021

Order shipped June 11, 2021

Phil Thien