Kitchens
I had new high definition laminate countertops installed in my kitchen refresh. They look absolutely incredible and were very friendly on the wallet for sure. No roll form here, all custom made by a local business.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
(03-01-2021, 09:33 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Wall Paper is so 60's and it's a pain if you ever want to remove it.

Unfortunately wallpaper is back in style big-time. Not the wall paper we all remember but high end stuff

I hate it with a passion and will never do it. But it ain't the 60s anymore
(03-03-2021, 11:35 PM)Wipedout Wrote: Unfortunately wallpaper is back in style big-time. Not the wall paper we all remember but high end stuff

I hate it with a passion and will never do it. But it ain't the 60s anymore

I'm in different houses almost every day. I rarely see wallpaper except in older homes that haven't been updated. When it's there, I hear "crap, wallpaper" from the buyer. Art is great but it should hang from a hook and not be glued to a wall so it can leave with the seller. One mans art is another man's eyesore.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay