All Sold. Woodworking Books
All Books Are SOLD

I’m clearing out the bookshelf and want to send these to good new homes. All books are in good condition. Shipping cost is extra and will be by cheapest book rate. 

1. Restoring, Tuning & Using Classic Woodworking Tools by Michael Dunbar. Softcover $8
2. Understanding Wood, A craftsman guide to wood technology by R. Bruce Hoadly, published by Fine Woodworking. Hardcover with dust jacket. $10
3. The Workbench Book by Scott Landis. A craftsman’s guide to workbenches for every type of woodworking. Softcover. $12
4. The best of Fine Woodworking - Bench Tools. More than 30 articles from FWW. Softcover  $5
5. The Garrett Wade book of Woodworking Tools by Garry Chinn and John Sainsbury. Hard cover with dust jacket. $5
6. Making Workbenches, planning, building outfitting by Sam Allen. Softcover $5
7. The Fine Art of Cabinetmaking by James Krenov. Softcover $10
8. Building Chairs by Time Life Books, The Art of Woodworking. Hardcover with spiral binding. $8
9. Fine Woodworking on Chairs and Beds. 40 articles from FWW. Softcover. $5
10. The Art of Chair-Making by Kerry Pierce. Softcover. $5
11. Wooden Plow Planes, a celebration of the plamemaker’s art by Donald Rosenbrook and Dennis Fisher. Hardcover with dust jacket. $8
12. Dictionary of Tools, used in woodworking trades c. 1700-1970 by R. A. Salaman. Hardcover with dust jacket. $12
13. Woodworking Planes, a descriptive register of wooden planes by Alvin Sellers. Hardcover with dust jacket. $5

Books 1, 2, 3 and 7 are sold. Thanks
Books 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are sold. The rest are still available. Thanks, Tom
(03-05-2021, 10:59 AM)Tom Wiarda Wrote: Books 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are sold. The rest are still available. Thanks, Tom

Tom,
I will take no. 6 if it still available.
Thanks,
Dave
(03-05-2021, 11:47 AM)med-one Wrote: Tom,
I will take no. 6 if it still available.
Thanks,
Dave

Thanks, Dave. I sent you a PM. Tom
Hi Tom,

I've send you a PM.  I'll take numbers 11 & 13.  Thanks.  Greg