WTB - Lie Nielsen No. 7 or 8
I know that it’s probably not gonna happen, but I thought I would try anyway.  I really need a jointer plane for a project I am doing.  I can’t find a single LN 7 or 8 online.  

If anyone has one that they would be willing to part with, please let me know.  I’ll pay more than what’s fair.  You can also come use my new workbench that I am going to use it for once it’s done!  Lol.

Thanks for viewing.
I’m guessing you’re set on LN. If not, I have a LV bevel up jointer I might be convinced to part with
I absolutely would be interested.
(03-04-2021, 06:19 PM)Yodascaretaker Wrote: I know that it’s probably not gonna happen, but I thought I would try anyway.  I really need a jointer plane for a project I am doing.  I can’t find a single LN 7 or 8 online.  

If anyone has one that they would be willing to part with, please let me know.  I’ll pay more than what’s fair.  You can also come use my new workbench that I am going to use it for once it’s done!  Lol.

Thanks for viewing.

I have a Lie-Nielsen No. 8 in excellent condition that might be a candidate for you.  Honestly, I love it, but I also have a No. 7, so I'd be happy if the No. 8 found a good home.   Just let me know if you're still looking.