WTB: Porter Cable 1001 Router Base
Hi,

I'm a little tired of screwing/unscrewing the entire PC router from my table when I need to use it freehand.  If you've got a base that you're not using, please let me know what you'd take for it.  Thanks!
Dumber than I appear
I have one. It's missing one of the screws that holds the plastic base cover on. It's yours for $20 + whatever shipping might be. Just had a hip replacement done on Tuesday so will be a couple days til I can get to the shop. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

g

I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
I could be wrong but the pictured base looks like the big one for the 7518 routers. Isn't the 1001 base for pc690 routers? The one with two plastic knobs?
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Yes, that one is for the bigger PC router.  Thanks anyways
Dumber than I appear
Do you need one with the plastic plate intact? I have a spare base, but need to hunt for the base plate.
John
They used to make a plain, no knob 690 base for table mounting.
Trying to remember the co name that sold them.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Jstraw?

Actually I’d prefer it without the plastic plate as I remove it
when I mount it on the table
Dumber than I appear
I have an older base. The measurement ring is metal. Knobs are smaller than the newer models. I’ll send it to you for the cost of shipping.

[Image: full]
John
That's what I love about folks here. Pure kindness.
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Sorry--I didn't check the model number. Thanks for setting me straight.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone