dewalt 744 table saw wrench

i’m having a tough time finding a replacement wrench. does anyone know of a supplier?
thanks for any info!
  Re: dewalt 744 table saw wrench by joshua5 (i’m having a tough t...)
Several are listed on ebay. I'm surprised ereplacement parts doesn't have them, I checked.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
the saw came with two wrenches and the ones on ebay are the ones i don’t need. bummer!  thanks for the reply! i might measure the size and buy an alternate “thin wrench”.
I don't know what size wrench you need but tappet wrenches are thin.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“ You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
20 year cancer survivor
  Re: RE: dewalt 744 table saw wrench by joshua5 (the saw came with tw...)
(03-06-2021, 11:16 PM)joshua5 Wrote: the saw came with two wrenches and the ones on ebay are the ones i don’t need. bummer!  thanks for the reply! i might measure the size and buy an alternate “thin wrench”.

So you need the wrench that goes on the arbor, correct?
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Quick, before they are all gone !!!!!!

Amazon.com: DEWALT 514013157 Wrench: Home Improvement

Not sure if this fits a 744. The Dewalt store has several listed and in stock on Amazon.

Garry
yes, looking for the arbor wrench for the 744, not the nut wrench. the one amazon has isn’t for the 744. 
i think i’ll just buy a capri wrench (why buy another dewalt when the first was too soft and rounded over easily?).