looking for a plane part Victor #20
I am looking for a part for a Stanley Victor #20 circular plane.  I lost the locking screw that locks in the circular adjustment.  It's a small chrome plated fastener that is hand tightened.

The plane is in real good shape but doesn't work so well since the circular setting keeps changing.

I know stanley used threads that weren't common (or at least now)

I'm betting that same locking fastener was also used on more common planes, but my knowledge is limited.

Any good ideas where I might find one, and if something is interchangeable from another more common plane.

Thanks in advance!
I take it you mean the screw at the front of the casting, right in front of the large knob that pulls/pushes the screw that, in turn, pulls/pushes the flexible sole.  If so, it looks like that might be a No. 9 - 28 machine screw, not a common size anymore.  And wow: my versions of that screw are rust-plated.

I've had good experiences with Pete Niederberger: his e-mail.  There other folks out there selling plane parts.

If you're completely unable to find the correct screw, it looks like there's enough material there to retap the hole for a #10 machine screw. But make sure it fits otherwise. I believe that screw presses into a groove in the big knob, and you want to make sure a #10 screw will fit in that groove.
Thanks for the reply. I could be wrong, but I think it is #10 x 28. #78 plane depth screws work, but I don't have any extra either.

I don't care to re tap the hole. This one is in really good shape
Maybe.  I tested it in my screw-checker, and it was pretty sloppy in the #10 clearance hole.  Regardless, 28 isn't a common threads per inch in that size, either.
Contact:  The Vintage Tool Shoppe.....talk to Eric, and see IF he has that part the OP needs.   His "OLD" store was the nhplaneparts......until he left  FeeBay..
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that