FS Bench Dog Router ProPlate SOLD
FS, Bench Dog Phenolic ProPlate.  Router insert plate and base enlarger. Model P-PC200.  New, still in plastic bag (bag is shop worn)

This fits all Porter Cable, Bosch 1617/18 series,Dewalt 621/625, Makita 1100/01 series, Fein RT 1800
2" bit hole, predrilled.  Screws included

from Bench Dog "Phenolic ProPlates are tough, flex resistant, and economical.  They are used for heavy weight routers and heavy duty use, like making raised panel doors and routing architectural moldings.Routers over 2 HP are considered heavy, and should use out phenolic or aluminum plates.  Regardless of router model, we recommend phenolic or aluminum ProPlates if you intend to primarily use your router in the router table, and not remove it for extended periods of time.".

I  bought this to make a router table, but ended up not using it.  It has been sitting in a drawer ever since.   Weight is 2 lbs, so shipping cross country will be about $11

How about $30 and I cover the shipping  (CONUS)and paypal fees. A new one of these in aluminum is roughly $60.  Correspond by PM please.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-07-2021, 12:04 PM)redband02 Wrote: FS, Bench Dog Phenolic ProPlate.  Router insert plate and base enlarger. Model P-PC200.  New, still in plastic bag (bag is shop worn)

This fits all Porter Cable, Bosch 1617/18 series,Dewalt 621/625, Makita 1100/01 series, Fein RT 1800
2" bit hole, predrilled.  Screws included

from Bench Dog "Phenolic ProPlates are tough, flex resistant, and economical.  They are used for heavy weight routers and heavy duty use, like making raised panel doors and routing architectural moldings.Routers over 2 HP are considered heavy, and should use out phenolic or aluminum plates.  Regardless of router model, we recommend phenolic or aluminum ProPlates if you intend to primarily use your router in the router table, and not remove it for extended periods of time.".

I  bought this to make a router table, but ended up not using it.  It has been sitting in a drawer ever since.   Weight is 2 lbs, so shipping cross country will be about $11

How about $30 and I cover the shipping  (CONUS)and paypal fees. A new one of these in aluminum is roughly $60.  Correspond by PM please.
I will take it. PM me your PayPal address.

Tom
bench dog router plate sold