Looking for Laser Engraving
(03-10-2021, 12:23 PM)BpB123 Wrote: Still working on a solution.  I am looking into a solution out of Oregon.

Located in San Diego Ca

-Brian

I'd be more than happy to do it for you no charge just pay for the shipping to get it back to you

If you have some wood in mind for me to use send that to me If not I probably have a piece or two of maple in that size I may have to plan three quarter down a half inch. But I could do it
for you

Just send me a PM I'll send you my email address and we can discuss. Or my phone number. You can send me the what you would like it to say and I should be able to get that knocked out for you quickly

Robert
(03-10-2021, 04:52 PM)Wipedout Wrote: I'd be more than happy to do it for you no charge just pay for the shipping to get it back to you

If you have some wood in mind for me to use send that to me If not I probably have a piece or two of maple in that size I may have to plan three quarter down a half inch. But I could do it
for you

Just send me a PM I'll send you my email address and we can discuss. Or my phone number. You can send me the what you would like it to say and I should be able to get that knocked out for you quickly

Robert
Hi Robert:

THANK YOU!!!

Yet again I am reminded what a wonderful place Woodnet is and the generous community we have here!

I will send you a PM\

THANKS!

Brian
Remember you have an almost endless variety of fonts you can use

Couple examples from some cocktail cutting boards I did this Christmas in gift baskets

Closing out this thread with a few pictures of the completed boxes

Before I show those, a BIG THANKS to Robert (WIPEDOUT) for his assist here.  The Laser work turned out great.

Photo 1:  Proto to get the size right, and ratio of lid to box down.  (The blue-tape hinge allowed me to demonstrate to some "key advisors at home" 
Big Grin  , before committing the maple.)

Photo 2 ... pre-finish inside and lid, glue up, and over-kill on the clamps to address some sloppiness in the box-joints

Photo 3 ... Inside view 

Photo 4 .. Completed boxes (name edited out since this is a public forum)

A fun project and a great reminder of the generosity of this community!  Thanks again Robert!