LN Planes, No. 8 (SOLD), No. 5 (SOLD), No. 8 Blade/Chipbreaker (SOLD)
(03-18-2021, 12:40 AM)amtc Wrote: PM sent for LN #5

The LN No. 5 has been sold.
(03-07-2021, 05:07 PM)Chuck in NC Wrote: I am going to sell a few of my LN planes.  

Starting with a very lightly used LN No. 8.  SOLD!!!
I have had it for a few years and it is in great shape.  I also have the original box and packing contents for this plane.

Next up:  LN No. 5, SOLD..

Will sell spare No. 5 Blade separately for $20 plus shipping. ($50 new from LN)...Spare blade sold. 

The LN #5 arrived better than advertised, excellent job packing. Thank you for an excellent transaction.
Jim
(03-27-2021, 12:12 PM)amtc Wrote: The LN #5 arrived better than advertised, excellent job packing. Thank you for an excellent transaction.
Jim

You're very welcome, Jim.  I hope you get a lot of enjoyment using it.
I'll take the no.8 blade and chip breaker if still available.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
(03-31-2021, 07:53 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: I'll take the no.8 blade and chip breaker if still available.

PM sent.
LN 8 blade/chipbreaker has been SOLD pending payment.