WTB: Paring chisels, Sorby etc
Hi all, 

I've been having a difficult time locating a set of paring chisels. I've been looking at Sorby, but would be happy to hear about any sets of paring chisels you may be letting go. 

I'm located in the Hudson Valley, NY. 

Thanks!
(03-08-2021, 02:40 PM)DennisLQueens Wrote: Hi all, 

I've been having a difficult time locating a set of paring chisels. I've been looking at Sorby, but would be happy to hear about any sets of paring chisels you may be letting go. 

I'm located in the Hudson Valley, NY. 

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum... I don't have one to sell but wanted to mention that Narex paring chisels are available from Highland Hardware and other vendors. I have a couple of them and am very pleased with their quality. The steel takes and holds a good edge, and the price is friendly. (I have no association with H.H. or Narex, just a happy customer.)

Good luck with your quest.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
I will add that buying a set is certainly an option, but you might consider buying just one to start. I have a 1" and a !/2" (purchased in that order) and am pretty happy with that combination. They are Blue Spruce paring chisels and are fantastic.
I can agree with Mike B., I also have the Narex paring chisels and am very pleased with them as well.[/quote]