"SINUOUS" completed
" SINUOUS"

I'm always asked how long did that take you to make. I started this piece 30 days ago on the 10th of Feb. The piece finished at 12"D x 8" tall and is made from Teak and Cherry the finish is satin lacquer. The pattern that is carved into the Cherry rim is my own design hand drawn and transferred to the rim before hand carving the design. The details are carved on both sides of the rim and the dark color is pyrography on the front . I have made a base for this piece and the bowl is removable so if the owner wants to use the bowl it is still functional as a bow

Attached Files Image(s)

Bruce, you have done it again.  What a beautiful piece!  And of course the base is a perfect compliment.

I have complained about this before; you are lieing with your signature line, and everyone here recognizes it.  You cannot claim "Jack of All, Master of None".  Truly you are a Master!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Wow that is very nice.
(03-10-2021, 10:35 AM)RustyN Wrote: Wow that is very nice.Thank you Rusty.
Well done, you certainly did not disappoint. Be very careful dusting that!
VH07V  
that is very nice! 
Yes
(03-10-2021, 07:54 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Bruce, you have done it again.  What a beautiful piece!  And of course the base is a perfect compliment.

I have complained about this before; you are lieing with your signature line, and everyone here recognizes it.  You cannot claim "Jack of All, Master of None".  Truly you are a Master!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bill very nice complement; The Jack of all master of none is a standing joke...When I was younger I worked so many different type of jobs that I would say this; I've done everything from being a truck driver, engraver, high end furniture shop manager and a welder to name a few, but I mostly was a cabinetmaker for over 25 years.
This is a masterpiece!
Bad sigline
Big Grin
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(03-12-2021, 02:05 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: This is a masterpiece!
Bad sigline
Big Grin

Thank you I just noticed you had commented.
Just stunning as all of your pieces are