concrete sealer
im going to have to seal a 3600 sq ft slab soon. its for a rescue that is moving their dog program into a temporary facility ( for a year) while a new one is constructed. 
theres gonna be a wee bit of pee so we want to seal the slab beforehand. 
with that, any recommendations for a sealer or other product to use the seal up the slab?
Last fall I sealed my car port with Super Seal 2000. It has held up well water still beads up after a rain Snow did not stick to it . The road salt from the cars did not seem to affect it. How will it hold up to dog urine? It is an acrylic coating by Concrete Coatings. Easy to allpy with a high knap roller.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
How slippery is it when wet?
VH07V  
(03-11-2021, 03:14 PM)tomsteve Wrote: im going to have to seal a 3600 sq ft slab soon. its for a rescue that is moving their dog program into a temporary facility ( for a year) while a new one is constructed. 
theres gonna be a wee bit of pee so we want to seal the slab beforehand. 
with that, any recommendations for a sealer or other product to use the seal up the slab?

Google search for  concrete sealer for kennels .   Most mention not slippery and have options for sheen and color if you want.    Roly
The Super Seal 2000 comes in satin and gloss. I was a little worried about it being slippery this winter but was not a problem.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
(03-13-2021, 09:21 AM)Roly Wrote: Google search for  concrete sealer for kennels .   Most mention not slippery and have options for sheen and color if you want.    Roly

concrete sealer for kennels- genius!!