Hitachi Hybrid Table Saw, Stone Mtn GA
Spring Cleaning! Modified Hitachi hybrid table saw. Woodnetters Price $175!
Located in Clarkston, GA. I can help load, but delivery not an option at this point.
Removed the Steel wings, added 4" dust collection, updated stand for rigidity & mobility. Been in storage for the past 7 years and finally decided I no longer need this. This shows in that it is dusty and there are rust spots on the cast iron table & removed wings.

The Good: It runs, fence is square, caster wheels are not deteriorating, extra saw blades, Kreg miter slide, zero-clearance insert.
The Bad: Rust spots on the cast iron table. Been in storage, so everything is dusty. Missing hardware to re-attach the steel wings.
Also includes an unused box joint blade set, the original insert and a pair of safety glasses.
I do not have an online photo account, however pictures can be found at my Craigslist ad HERE
Thanks for looking. -david j
Sold pending payment.
-davidj