I need a better mobile base!
I have been using a universal base from Woodcraft under my jointer and my BS.
Here is the version that they are currently offering: Bora plywood mobile base.

Bora does not sound right for the brand, but it is the right style. The version that I have was specifically for 3/4" plywood (the top plate for the corner was welded in place in the older version). The one in the link is better for modern plywoods that are never quite the labeled thickness.

Cutting the plywood to a bit oversize makes it easier to put the tool in the base.

With the 2 wheel raising and lowering one at a time, I do get a little nervous with the BS during that operation. Otherwise, they have worked well for me.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I have many mobile bases and the one I hate the most is the one just like yours that I have on my drill press.  While I don't have a 28000, most of my other bases are of this style and I like them much better. Looking at the 28000, it looks like it would be perfect for the sawstop i'm considering buying.